Halloween Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everybody from the sunshine state

I know I can hear the vampires sizzling in the background. Halloween has a double meaning for me back in 1999 on the week of Halloween
I got out of my truck and headed up my walk to my house . One of the neighbors 198 pound Akita and 90 something pound Rottweiler
thought I looked like a 200 pound bag of kibbles . After they got done with me there was chunks of me all over the front yard .Of course thriller just started playing on the computer . anyway 3 and 1/2 hours in surgery 3 days in the hospital and 3 weeks out of work . now we have a dog bite party / Halloween party .glad to be here .. I'm a car guy , old architecture nut , I live in a 1917 colonial revival home that looks like the Amityville horror house .I have started decorating for this year already of course some stuff never came down from last year .
You all are invited to my web site were I put all my pictures . Its a mess at the moment smugmug just updated . The web site is
downtown510.smugmug,com I will be trying to fix it so you can find stuff .Like the haunted doll house or the dog bite party plus the stuff I have started working on this year .
Happy Haunting

·
Caretaker of Eerie Manor
6,571 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Glad to have you on board. The dog attack was horrible! Yikes! Would love to see pics of your home. Sounds perfect for haunting!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Feel free to go to the web site .
The house is there along with the haunted doll hose and other stuff .
Like i said smugmug has updated and im trying to make it easy to find things .
Right now the halloween stuff is first .
Downtown510.smugmug.com have fun .

1 - 11 of 11 Posts