Halloween Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My birthdate is 10-31-70. I turn 45 this year. Whenever I tell people I was born on Halloween, they usually say, "Well, that explains it."

I'm not weird, I guess, just eccentric. Also, October and Halloween are my favorite times of the year. While I listen to classic album rock and have an 8 track collection (and 78 rpm records), I also listen to Midnight Syndicate all year round. My wife even gave me the signed album (and CD) of their Monsters of Legend release two years ago.

So, yeah, Halloween is my thing.

I'm also going to share a youtube video I made of a Halloween prop I made last year that I think people here might enjoy. I'll have to figure out the best place to put that.

Happy haunting!

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
My birthdate is 10-31-70. I turn 45 this year. Whenever I tell people I was born on Halloween, they usually say, "Well, that explains it."

I'm not weird, I guess, just eccentric. Also, October and Halloween are my favorite times of the year. While I listen to classic album rock and have an 8 track collection (and 78 rpm records), I also listen to Midnight Syndicate all year round. My wife even gave me the signed album (and CD) of their Monsters of Legend release two years ago.

So, yeah, Halloween is my thing.

I'm also going to share a youtube video I made of a Halloween prop I made last year that I think people here might enjoy. I'll have to figure out the best place to put that.

Happy haunting!
Well Happy Halloween Birthday Early and Welcome. I have twin neice and nephew also born on Halloween they will be lucky 13 this year. I told my sister she got her Trick and treat and they have switched rolls within the last year.LOL Her son is now her Treat and Daughter is now her Trick.LOL

·
Here to burgle your turts
2,305 Posts
Welcome to the forums.

Just FYI, I think you may need a couple posts under your belt before the forums let you post links. It isn't a ton. Can't remember how many though.

8-Tracks? Now THAT'S scary! *shudder* ;)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts