Halloween Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are a few pictures of i-Zombie Productions' newest addition to our Dr. Frankenstein's Laboratory Equipment Props. This is the 4th piece of equipment you can get to create your own movie quality laboratory scene. The unit is called the Organ Re-animation Device. The plasma unit creates the enormous amount of electrical energy necessary to reanimate the organs. The heart and brain are kept in stasis in the 1 gallon specimen jars which are constantly recirculating reanimation fluids as well as oxygenating the organs until they are ready for use.

The heart and brain props are extremely realistic. They are made from 100% silicone from the craftsmen at Composite Effects/CFX in Baton Rouge, LA. All indicator lights are LEDs. The knife switches, Weston gauge, the indicator lights on both ends as well as the cabinet it self are authentic antiques which have been restored or modified to create this prop.

We made a couple of You Tube videos of this prop. One looks like it is from a 1920's movie and one looks like it was made in the 1970's. You can see them at: http://www.youtube.com/user/izombieproductions

Attachments

·
Registered
502 Posts
i-Zombie, I think that you have enough of these, so why don't you send me your extras....please?

Awesome looking as always.

PB

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i-Zombie, I think that you have enough of these, so why don't you send me your extras....please?

Awesome looking as always.

PB
Phantom Blue - I don't have any of these. I just build 'em and sell 'em. This one is on its way to San Diego!

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Dr. Frankenstein's Lab Prop

Thank you for the complements on my newest laboratory prop. As I look through the forum I am really impressed with all the creative and talented people there are out there!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts