Halloween Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
602 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First New Jersey Spirit Store sighting August 2013 out craft stores are loaded with Halloween already I'm sure Spirit will be soon.

0816131411.jpg

·
Registered
708 Posts
I saw a sign for one a week ago at the old Borders Books building on McKnight Road in Pittsburgh located in the Northway Mall Shopping Plaza.

·
Human Candy Shovel
1,107 Posts
That strip mall looks familiar... It wouldn't happen to be the Deptford Crossing plaza would it?

In the Deptford Mall area, the store they traditionally used in now a Menswear boutique, and the other strip mall used by another of the Halloween chains is in the process of being torn down. Walmart convinced most of Deptford Crossing's retail tenants to move to the other side of Route 42, leaving most of the strip mall empty for Spirit's taking.

·
Registered
333 Posts
Just a quick question. If a location on Spirit's locator has a phone number, that would mean it's open, right? I would think so, but I just don't know for sure. Thanks! :)

·
Registered
234 Posts
I've seen a couple Halloween Store's springing up over the past two weeks -- none open yet but they are hiring. Party City has started getting their stuff out I've noticed.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts