Halloween Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Read Only
342 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
With the Halloween tradeshow occurring this weekend it's time that we start to see some of the new stuff coming out for 2018. Below are a few new items from Distortions.

I'm most excited about the Greeter holding the tray. He's a re-release of a very similar item they made many years ago.

Enjoy!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,980 Posts
With the Halloween tradeshow occurring this weekend
Which show was this weekend?....All the shows I know of don't start for a few months yet....I like the corpse in the coffin prop....I'd still like to have the 2 tombstones from last year but just haven't had the extra $....They also had a 3d portrait series I liked last year but I'm not sure they ever made it into production...Haven't seen any beyond the Distortions site anyway......ZR

·
Read Only
342 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The show was the Halloween and Party expo. If you search the name on YouTube there’s lots of videos from it.

·
Registered
1,980 Posts
I wish I could get into the Transworld Halloween show. I've seen videos of it on youtube and it looks awesome!
If your serious and want to go, different vendors have offered in the past to put people on their list...I believe Fright Ideas and Fright Props have offered in the past....You could also ask over at the hauntworld forum where alot of pros hang out....I'm sure one of those guys could hook you up.....

Thanks for the reply MattB....I'll go check it out!.....ZR

·
Read Only
342 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
If anyone is at the Transworld show this weekend please snap some photos of the Distortions booth for us!

·
Registered
1,980 Posts

·
Spooky Express
699 Posts
I would say of all of their new Frightronics so far, Dandy Andy is my favorite! His face design is just so cool and creepy, and I love the concept of an evil Raggedy Andy doll. :rolleyes:

·
His name is Roger Clyne
9,923 Posts
This is not a complaint, just an observation:
Almost all the faces on the props above have the same face.

I guess that's because they're made by the same artist, but I literally just noticed that.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts