Halloween Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I flipped through the new Pottery Barn kids catalog yesterday and saw the tombstones they're selling. These have that chalkboard spray paint on them. Im thinking I might make one similar to these and park it down by the mailbox with a new joke/quip daily.

Kids' & Baby Furniture, Bedding & Gifts | Baby Registry | Shop Pottery Barn Kids

This is my little graveyard. Please pardon the picture quality.

PS I heard that Americans are expected to spend 45 million on Halloween merchandise this year despite the recession. What to do you think?

·
Registered
13 Posts
we used grass mulch for the grave. it's free ..2 dead tree's from the woods...used a fence hole digger and planted them

·
Open up and say "Aaaaahh"
1,562 Posts
I flipped through the new Pottery Barn kids catalog yesterday and saw the tombstones they're selling. These have that chalkboard spray paint on them. Im thinking I might make one similar to these and park it down by the mailbox with a new joke/quip daily.

Kids' & Baby Furniture, Bedding & Gifts | Baby Registry | Shop Pottery Barn Kids

This is my little graveyard. Please pardon the picture quality.

PS I heard that Americans are expected to spend 45 million on Halloween merchandise this year despite the recession. What to do you think?
Halloween will save the country!!

I saw the kids' costumes on your pottery barn link. I feel sorry for the kid dressed as a hamburger. If I were him back in the day, I'd've got my butt kicked by the other kids.

Nice size yard you have! I would have a blast spending the rest of my life filling it up with props.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
great cemetery!
Thank-you, Lady Althea. I discovered this site after I put my props together. What the "inhabitants" of this space can do!!!!! Wow!

I like your cemetery better dozer1. Can we trade?

Nice size yard you have! I would have a blast spending the rest of my life filling it up with props
Please dream for me, Dr Morbius. What would you do with it?

Everyone, thank-you for your help!

Lee

·
Registered
180 Posts
I love that sign you have up front! I almost bought it yesterday. If only I had a yard to put it in! Haha!
I think things are coming along quite nicely in your little graveyard. I bet it will keep growing every year. Just like a real graveyard! (Sorry, morbid jokes happen a lot this time of year!) :D

·
Registered
13 Posts
"board your windows"

we used styrofoam (SP?) with some spray paint and velcro to hold it on! I think we got the idea from this forum i can't remember though..so if you have posted this idea thank-you!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts