Halloween Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,

I'm not a horror movie junkie myself, but my husband is. I'm going to be throwing a halloween party this year for him and his friends and any advice will be welcome.

Not only is this the first time I'm hosting a halloween party, it's the first time for me to host a party......peroid. I want it to be a great one. I'll probably be posting a few questions later.

BTW, my theme is horror movies. So any ideas in that area would be perffect. Thanks!

·
Good Ghoul Gone Bad
747 Posts
Welcome to the forum... you'll find tons of great ideas and advice on here. From party tips to decorating, and I know there are some horror movie addicts on here as well.

·
Lord of the Cemetery
2,081 Posts
Greetings, Tinks.
BooBerrie is right. there are many of us horror movie afficionados here.
The Horror genre is such a broad church..there is so much to choose from. From the classic Universal movies of the 1930's & '40's through the Hammer Horrors of the 60's & 70's up to todays Slasher and gorefest movies..
Whichever you choose, there are loads of talented and imaginative people here on the forum to help make your party a horrible success.

Welcome to the forum.

·
livin Halloween every day
1,989 Posts
Hello tink welcome aboard.
Just start browsing through the posts and in no time you will have tons of ideas.

·
jester girl
18,185 Posts
welcome aboard. there are several threads on horror movies. there is one going on right now in general halloween. and joker did one once, and there are others. gwanplane has a horror movie party regurally, and i think sami baron, scarymovie, and the costumer are all movie buffs. do a search and check them out

1 - 13 of 13 Posts