Halloween Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

A little about myself, I am from Omaha, NE and I've always been interested in Halloween and scary stuff in general just recently became interested in exploring haunted locations as a hobby. I also create videos when doing so. I'd like to share some with everybody if interested (also if this is allowed on here - please let me know otherwise) but anywho, glad to be here and look forward to hanging out.

TheSimpleHick

·
Typical Ghoul Next Door
7,008 Posts
Welcome! :)

If you're sharing horror/Halloween/haunted sites stuff, there likely are some sections that would likely fit very well into:

You're welcome to add a sig for your site/channel (if you have one) as long as it fits with the theme of the site (needs to be Halloween/Horror!) and you can check out the details over in the basic rules. If you can't figure out how to add it to your profile, let us know - or ask on the off topic section and someone may jump in and help out (we've got a lovely bunch of friendly folks here).

And you can always ask a mod or admin if you have any questions that aren't answered in the threads.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts