Halloween Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All
My name is jason I just recently bought a house in NW tennessee and have always been a huge halloween fan. Lookin forword to my first display I came across this site and was excited to find i am not the only halloween fanatic. I look forward to seeing what others are doing

·
Lord of the Cemetery
2,081 Posts
Welcome Jason.
There's always plenty of Halloween related stuff going on around here, 24/7!
you'll find loads of ideas and inspiration, and plenty of talented haunters ready to help with any questions you may have
If you're new to haunting...Welcome to your new obsession.:D

·
Going bump in the night..
3,388 Posts
I look forward to seeing what others are doing
Ack!! Webcam!! Don't look! Don't look! You'll burn your eyes!!

Welcome in Jason!
So many good ideas here, so little time.
Beware - it's an insidious obsession...creeps up, slowly, lovingly, wrapping itself in and around your psyche, telling you all the while that "it's just a little prop"...
I have no regrets.

·
livin Halloween every day
1,989 Posts
Hello and welcome jason. Once you become a haunter you can forget the life you once knew.There is no longer any time left for anything except prop building and thoughts of halloween.

·
jester girl
18,185 Posts
so hello, jason is your name huh. hhmmm, just like in the movie, you will keep coming back

·
Reaper Queen
8,819 Posts
hello Jason, welcome to the forum, how exciting, your first haunt! You will have alot of great ideas here, it'll be hard to just decide which ones to make, and soon you will be like ma nad have a I want to make this list a mile long!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts