Halloween Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As I've been collecting pics and videos, with no single place to put everything, I decided to create my own Halloween website...I wound up teaching myself Flash and Freeway Pro at the same time, an added benefit...

I'm not done with it yet, but have loaded most of my own stuff, with pics and vids from this upcoming 2009 Halloween to be added after October, of course, as I am going all out with the yard this year. I have to take some photos or vids of a few other props I have, but to be honest, I'm kinda sick of working on it anymore right now, LOL...

Banner at the top of each page is kind of fun, if you click on the various moving creatures, or the house, or the cemetery, you get different sounds. Same with the buttons, which I created in Flash.

Anyways, enjoy...Just click HERE

http://halloween.dooblehorn.com:D

·
Banned
3,040 Posts
looks great! Like the skull buttons although the sound a little loud! The website is Great! I like the title animation/frame header area too!

·
Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks, you all..

Eyegor, you're right, the buttons are a bit loud!! I'll have to adjust the volume down in audacity or sumpthin and regenerate them in flash...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts