Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 227 Posts

·
The Halloween King
626 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, i was talking about getting this done on the forum last year, but i finally got it done in Vegas a couple weeks ago.

Would be nice to know what you guys think as pretty much everyone who's seen it doesn't understand the whole 'halloween obsession' we have and thinks it's a lil weird.

Obviously the quality is a little reduced, detail is stunning in person as i had it done at Planet Hollywood's Club Tattoo which is quite famous.

Anyway would be nice to see if there is anyone who appreciates it.

·
kakos
7,217 Posts
OMG fits you right now cause OMG I love it!! I just posted a thread too, I will be getting a new tattoo this Friday. A black rose for sure and then possibly a skull and crossbone.

I love yours though!! Hmmmm....

·
Purely and Simply....EVIL
946 Posts
love love love it!!!! If I wasnt such a chicken, I would love to have a jack o lantern on my back!

·
Hauntingly Addicting
6,068 Posts
That tattoo screams Halloween:) Fabulous!!!

·
Ghouls Rule
2,589 Posts
Ya, I second the pumpkin, very cute, The shading behind it is very nice as well. :3 I have a few tattoos and I dunno where I would put another, really, because I already have one on my lower back/middle and an armband. It would have to be outta the way so I can wear blouses to work. Maybe if I got laser removal on lower back one? I never liked how it came out, the tattoo dude totally took liberties with my design and went "outside the lines" and made it look like a nerd candy character :( Plus the shading is poo, not beautiful like yours. /jealous :)

·
Registered
219 Posts
Hey guys, i was talking about getting this done on the forum last year, but i finally got it done in Vegas a couple weeks ago.

Would be nice to know what you guys think as pretty much everyone who's seen it doesn't understand the whole 'halloween obsession' we have and thinks it's a lil weird.

Obviously the quality is a little reduced, detail is stunning in person as i had it done at Planet Hollywood's Club Tattoo which is quite famous.

Anyway would be nice to see if there is anyone who appreciates it.
I was looking the past week or so online for a pumpkin and sugar skull tattoo idea for myself and came across this tattoo...looks like yours...Is it by a well known artist?? Or is it the universal classic Halloween tattoo??

·
Registered
540 Posts
It's very nice and very well done. I don't get it though... how is it a Halloween tattoo? It looks like an every day of the year tattoo to me. :D

1 - 20 of 227 Posts