Halloween Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Zombie Inside
2,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was standing by the window at my gym last Thursday when a vehichle pulled in the lot. There was a large sticker across the back window that read "www.Hauntatorium.com". I immediately ran to the computer and typed in the address...they build props!

It turns out that they were looking at a space for lease to move their shop into. They started moving in this past weekend and they seem like a really nice group. One of them also runs the Nightmare Haunted House here in town. They are getting ready for Transworld so I'm really looking forward to seeing what comes out of that place over the next several months!

I just thought it was such an odd coincidence that Halloween prop builders were moving in just a few doors down. I asked if they needed any part time help for the spring (like I could handle ANOTHER job on my plate!). :D

Anyway, just thought I'd share. Go check out their website. The ceiling fan prop is veeeeeery interesting! :eek:

·
Registered
725 Posts
Very cool stuff! Even if you cant land a job, I would consider asking if you could hang out and watch, or even get your hands dirty and help. It could be a cool opportunity to learn a few new tricks! Then you can come back and share them here. ;P

1 - 7 of 7 Posts