Halloween Forum banner

New Halloween fiend

2K views 30 replies 19 participants last post by  baobei816 
#1 ·
I would just like to introduce myself and say hello. I am not as active in Halloween as some of you, and not nearly as much as I would like, but I am finding my ways to where I love. Any chance for fun and imagination is always high on my list, I love the renaissance faires, movies and music, and I hope to find a friend here that loves the same.

#11 ·
I Any chance for fun and imagination is always high on my list, I love the renaissance faires, movies and music, and I hope to find a friend here that loves the same.
Welcome to the forum.

I am a big movie buff and do a blog on Multiply about actors and films.

I have never been to a renie faire though they do one here in the area. One of my clubs does a Night In The Great Hall every two years which middle age attire is the theme.

One of my future costume goals is to be a renaissance king.

#15 ·
Thanks Hallorenescene,
That is a mouth full, please forgive my ignorance, but how is your name pronounced? I appreciate your kind welcome. A friend gave this site a very glowing review about how wonderful everyone is here. And now I have to go mess it up, Lol, I hope I don't. Once I get some free time, I hope to get to know how to get around here a little better, and I am looking forward to learning and sharing what little I can, with everyone.
I know everyone here loves Halloween, but most people have different little niches. I had a Halloween store once upon a time in Ky, and got into special effects make-up and everything that goes with Halloween. I always loved Halloween, and decorating my house. Care to elaborate on what lured you here? I hope al is well for you, and I hope to hear from you again someday.
Take Care
E

#21 ·
Thanks for the Heads-up Rookie, I have a terrible time remembering names period. At least I can look them up here pretty easily, and just copy and paste too. Hey Rookie, I noticed you are a super beast.... I take it thats a good thing? I must be on the low end of a totem pole somewhere as a ghost right?

#22 ·
Thanks for the Welcome Maleficent, I'm not sure if I should ask about the corpse under her bed quote or not, but I must say it gets ones attention. Your cemetary rocks! I used to make real tombstones when I was a teenager. Yours look awesome.

#23 ·
mal is very nice and will be glad to tell you why she has a corpse under the bed.
everyone starts out as a ghost, and after so many posts moves up. when you reach 500 posts you can pick what you want to be. rookie picked super beast, i picked jester girl. you just can't use one somebody else has already chosen. everyone here is very nice. i've been on a while and have only seen someone get nasty a couple of times. we all put them in the right direction real fast. if there is a real problem our forum is overlooked by a guy named larry. just contact him and he is great. we are a great fun loving bunch. you will love it here.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.