Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would just like to introduce myself and say hello. I am not as active in Halloween as some of you, and not nearly as much as I would like, but I am finding my ways to where I love. Any chance for fun and imagination is always high on my list, I love the renaissance faires, movies and music, and I hope to find a friend here that loves the same.

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
I Any chance for fun and imagination is always high on my list, I love the renaissance faires, movies and music, and I hope to find a friend here that loves the same.
Welcome to the forum.

I am a big movie buff and do a blog on Multiply about actors and films.

I have never been to a renie faire though they do one here in the area. One of my clubs does a Night In The Great Hall every two years which middle age attire is the theme.

One of my future costume goals is to be a renaissance king.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks Hallorenescene,
That is a mouth full, please forgive my ignorance, but how is your name pronounced? I appreciate your kind welcome. A friend gave this site a very glowing review about how wonderful everyone is here. And now I have to go mess it up, Lol, I hope I don't. Once I get some free time, I hope to get to know how to get around here a little better, and I am looking forward to learning and sharing what little I can, with everyone.
I know everyone here loves Halloween, but most people have different little niches. I had a Halloween store once upon a time in Ky, and got into special effects make-up and everything that goes with Halloween. I always loved Halloween, and decorating my house. Care to elaborate on what lured you here? I hope al is well for you, and I hope to hear from you again someday.
Take Care
E

·
SuperBeast
1,641 Posts
and i yell if you call me hallow. i don't yell, i just correct you. and there is no w in my name. look rookie, he spells it right. lol
I'm sorry HALLO!!! That was MALIFACENT :D that I'm always misspelling. SHE is the one who yells at me. I'm just gonna start copying and pasting her name just like I do yours. HA!!!!

·
jester girl
18,185 Posts
I'm sorry HALLO!!! That was MALIFACENT :D that I'm always misspelling. SHE is the one who yells at me. I'm just gonna start copying and pasting her name just like I do yours. HA!!!!
or you could just call her mal. she's so far never yelled at that. and i do love my name but i think hallo is cute. bethie misspells it sometimes and calls me halo. but i can live with that. she just knows me and that i am an angel. lol

1 - 20 of 31 Posts