Halloween Forum banner
61 - 80 of 109 Posts

·
Registered
498 Posts
It not that complicated the instructions Are step by step almost like LEGO instructions
Instructions are great! Very well detailed and laid out, and as stated lots of pics.

Keep an eye on Spirit's website, they will likely show up again.
Check Spencer's also, when I went to a Spirit Halloween store, I had somebody really helpful. She first checked what Spirit had online and then Spencer's. Spencer's had quite a few was going go that way only issue was no discount, took a look at Spirit again so went that way. This was back at the beginning of Oct so don't go by that I said they had stock, you need to check that, maybe jsut an option.

·
Registered
4,255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #70 ·
Just wanted to let everyone know that over the last several days I have sent PM's (in order) to everybody here that said they wanted one. I don't think I missed anyone but if I did, I apologize. There are a few people that did not respond so at this point I am open to orders. Thanks so much for everyone's support thus far!

·
Registered
4,255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #72 ·
It would be nice to add an audio input jack so you can run channel audio to multiple Grims so they are in sync.
Well there's several reasons why I did not include that option. I wanted this to be completely stand alone and concealed inside of GRIM without having to run any extra cables to it. Secondly, due to GRIM's complex movements that are executed via the two original circuit boards, GRIM must be triggered to start a sequence. This is what actually starts the next audio file on the SD card. So an external audio feed would not trigger any of GRIM's movements. That being said, it is possible to have multiple GRIMS active in sync by simply triggering them simultaneously or exactly when you need each one to start a sequence. There are multiple trigger methods that are all explained in the documentation.

·
Registered
4,255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #79 ·
Still a few people here that said they wanted one but haven't responded to PM's. So for anyone interested, I have some ready to ship. Thanks!

61 - 80 of 109 Posts