Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi! i'm from florida and i love halloween.^^ an obsession which my boyfriend doesn't quite understand. i found this forum looking for ideas for my first halloween party, and i decided i should probably join! so here i am!

i'm also a little bit of a wimp...so i don't like watching scary stuff unless someone is with me! but i love cemeteries and graveyards and ghost hunting! i love food, so i thoroughly enjoy the creepy food aspect of Halloween. the more creative the name or recipe, the more thrilled i am!

i am also a veteran of Howl-o-Scream for anyone who knows it. if you don't it's basically a halloween event at Busch Gardens, where they put up haunted houses and scare zones. very fun, i've been going on 5 years now! but i will be having my first experience of Halloween Horror Nights so that should be intresting!

so....hi!^^ also um...can anyone explain to me the title below my name? i've seen people with like vampire and witch and stuff...does it change depending on post number?

F

·
0 Posts
Hello and welcome to HF!

I am opposite. I LOVE scary movies. But I get a little chicken sometimes with some of the more "intense" haunted houses. I went to Scarowinds a few years ago (basically like Howl-o-Scream) and it got to me at a few points. Didn't help I had a "character" following me saying she was going to chop off my "pretty blonde hair and make it into a wig" LMAO!

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well it's not to say i don't like scary movies! i just much prefer having someones arm or hand to grab during the intense parts! though i watch Ghost Hunter's alone...but whenever i do, i get intensely paranoid! XD

and that sounds like she's a good scare actor if she was spooking you! that's the whole fun of those kind of events!!

F

·
0 Posts
Even though I get spooked...it is very fun!

I wish I had the confidence to go do one of those myself, haha.

and yes, watching them with someone is always better! :D

·
Here to burgle your turts
2,305 Posts
Welcome CG! :)

Here's the info on the title below your name (found it in another thread but probably came from the FAQ). It's basically a ranking or posting level.

A title is placed below your name when you make posts. Your title changes based on the amount of posts that you make.

Ghost 0-9 Posts
Zombie (after 10 posts)
Vampire (after 25 Posts)
Werewolf (after 50 Posts
Crypt Keeper (after 100 Posts
The Great Pumpkin (after 150 Posts)
* Custom Title / Member's Choice * (after 500 posts)

·
Protector of the winged
1,491 Posts
HAHA! Visiting the Games thread helps with that ;) ... and welcome to the forum! Looks like you're gonna fit right in:)

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
yay fellow florida people! i'm so excited, i get to go to Halloween Horror Nights this year, so i'll be in orlando!(yes, i'm probably going to be gushing about HHN and HOS every chance possible!) and i'm excited to be so welcomed to this forum..it's nice to have somewhere i can be halloweeny whenever i feel like it!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts