Halloween Forum banner
  • Notice image

Hello Guest - Please always operate based on "buyer beware" and don't trust anyone you don't know when using these classifieds!

PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE USING THE FORUM

Status
Not open for further replies.
3K views 4 replies 2 participants last post by  Night Frights 
#1 ·
Greetings fellow haunters!

We at Night Frights have been incredibly busy as of late, and now that we've hit the 100 day countdown to Halloween, we wanted to share with you guys the fact that we've got several new products for the Ghost Bust available...

1) The Seance Table! Our new pneumatic thriller prop designed to accompany the Ghost Bust. We've converted our popular Seance Routine we originally created for the SkullTronix skull and made it into a killer Ghost Bust routine that will scare your patrons to death when a horrifying skeleton pops up from within the table.

2) The Scarecrow Routine... perfect for those of you with hayrides, corn mazes, haunted forests, etc., this new Ghost Bust routine sets up a creepy atmosphere that will chill your patrons to the bone.

3) Ghost Bust LIVE! We've put you in control of the Ghost Bust! Now you can make it say whatever it is you want to say and interact live with your guests! The Ghost Bust Live system comes complete with a voice changer that can turn the meekest of voices into a imposing monster. Or, if you prefer a more humorous, light hearted approach for the kiddies, take on a munchkin voice at the turn of a dial.

These new products and much more are now available, and can be seen in action in our video gallery. www.nightfrights.net

Happy haunting!

Mike Fox
President
Fox Productions, Inc/Night Frights

See less See more
#3 ·
Hey ZR!
Yeah, the addition of the air blast really takes the scream moment over the top. I should figure out a simple way to add that for SkullTronix owners too, right now we just have it for the Ghost Bust. The trick is in getting it to sync precisely with the scream automatically. Though manually is always fun!
Keep me posted on your progress.
Mike

#5 ·
Seance Table For SkullTronix Owners

ZR, You can tell how tired I was last night when I posted. (Brain was shut down for the night.) ; )

Yes, of course, it's a very simple matter to trigger a blast of air at the precise moment you want by simply dedicating a channel in the VSA routine to a relay that activates a valve. Child's play.

Which is exactly how we trigger the trap door on our Seance Table for SkullTronix owners. I guess I didn't mention that either, did I?

The Seance Table isn't just for Ghost Bust owners, it can be used with a live actor in place of the Ghost Bust (triggering the skeleton with a button/switch mat), or with a SkullTronix Skull or other VSA-based talking character (inserting a command in the VSA routine).

Thanks for reminding me to mention that, ZR!

Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.