Halloween Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,
I'm glad I found this site for Halloween addicts like me. I've been decorating my house for about the past ten years and having a party the last two. We start planning for next year's party/decor the day after Halloween. I live with my boyfriend in Alameda, CA which is right next to Oakland and across the bay from San Francisco. I look forward to talking about Halloween with all of you.

Oh I almost forgot, our address is 1313 so it is a given that we should do it up big for Halloween.

·
Maniacal Imagineer
1,746 Posts
Welcome Tish! I'm a little north of you up in Solano County.

·
Resident Lunatic
1,772 Posts
Oh I almost forgot, our address is 1313 so it is a given that we should do it up big for Halloween.
My phone number is ***-6662. I've gotten comments about it.

Welcome,
Tish.

·
Registered
574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
My phone number is ***-6662. I've gotten comments about it.

Welcome,
Tish.
Haha, that's funny. We would have liked to get married on 6-6-06 but it was way too soon for us to do that. I'm crossing my fingers that maybe we will get married on Halloween 2009, it's on a Saturday so it would work out really well.

Thanks for all the welcomes!

·
Hauntingly Addicting
6,068 Posts
Welcome darling, so glad you found us here!

·
jester girl
18,185 Posts
welcome tish, today is 8-8-08. just thought that was kinda cool, but in a way no bearing. lol

·
Don't Drink and Fly!!
2,959 Posts
Tish, how'd I miss you??? Please accept my late but none the less heartfelt welcome. You and your Mr. are too cute (I actually saw your pics first, and backtracked to this post). Glad to have you here!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts