Halloween Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,I'm new, from the way west suburbs of Chicago area. Love Halloween (surprise) and my husband and parents both feed my craziness. My birthday is in February and I know my parents shop for it during the Halloween season. I have a pantry full of Count Chocula. My husband built me a customized Hearst Wagon to go with the skeleton horse last year and I am excited to add more pieces outside. For the last few Halloweens, I have spent the whole morning dragging out all the animatronics and things to place outside because we have actually had no rain (or snow).
Trying to get more ideas for awesome decorations that can withstand the rain, snow, sleet and ickyness that Octobers in Illinois can sometimes be.... Looks like this is the place for me to be!! Excited to read all about your projects and favorite decorations.

·
It's pronounced "Fronkensteen."
524 Posts
Welcome! I live In Nw Indiana and work in Chicago so know all about the weather. Use to work in Carol stream (that commute sucked). Hope to see some of your stuff posted up.

·
Registered
264 Posts
Oooooooh Bristol Tap has/had good burgers (not sure if they still around). Worked in Aurora/Naperville for several years & knew several people who frequented there.

Sorry for the delay with the welcome but don't think of checking this section. I'm from Elwood.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Delicious.... Cash only kinda bar - burgers and chips....no fries! Cold beer! YUM.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts