Halloween Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
20,824 Posts
Actually there is already a movie called Abraham Lincoln vs. Zombies, came out way before Vampire Hunter..
Really?:D George Bush should get his own, starring as one of the undead; he already has that dazed, zombie-like stare and could pull off being completely mindless very easily...:rolleyes:

To be fair, something funny spoofing many of the politicians:

Vote Zombie.jpg

·
Mad Monster Maker
2,671 Posts
How does that design theme pass for mass production? Just not good, imo.
I'm with you on this one, Shockwave. The "shaking" prop thing works with an electric chair victim, or something along those lines, but it seems like propmakers have the idea that they can motorize any prop to shake and call it "animated". To me, it just doesn't work.

·
Registered
2,009 Posts
I'm with you on this one, Shockwave. The "shaking" prop thing works with an electric chair victim, or something along those lines, but it seems like propmakers have the idea that they can motorize any prop to shake and call it "animated". To me, it just doesn't work.
I agree with the shaking prop thing. But more than that, this is just themed terribly. A bearded guy in a tux minus the jacket, I suppose, holding a guesome head??? It's dumb really. Now, if he were holding a brides head, at least that would make more sense and be easier to theme. Groom gone mad. Other than that- useless.

·
Registered
366 Posts
I think the head that he's holding is cool, but the rest of it doesn't work. I actually think that's not made by gag studios, but another studio that gag studios is associated with, because there's a link on the gag studios page for the studio I'm thinking of that makes custom type things

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I wish that Gag Studios would make more static props like their Count Drac and Old Deadeye. In my opinion, their static props are more effective than their animated ones.

·
Registered
3 Posts
In August Gag Studeos will be releasing new products look out now they are going to feature moving eyes moving mouth and moving arms and built in speaker

·
Ghouls Rule
2,639 Posts
I missed out on a Chuckles the clown at a Party City store due to a workers misinformation and have been chasing that unicorn for awhile. I have a decent collection of gag studios props and really appreciate that they hold up well in FL storage

·
Registered
391 Posts
Since this old thread got reborn.
I contacted "characters unlimited" after seeing they were at Transworld.
As I have many of the old Gag Studios Halloween figures, but missing one I didn't, but should have bought, (was hoping to buy local and not pay the freight). They got right back to me (May), so looking forward to see what they are focusing on.
I went to an auction (lots of Gag Studios characters) and chuckles went well of his retail and freight cost and he was uninspected, resealed box?
looking forward to August!
Jersey Scare

1 - 19 of 19 Posts