Halloween Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
529 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I finally got off my butt and made a video for my new columns I am working on for this year. They are your basic wooden columns made from 2x4s and plywood. I might still add some more detailing to them soon once I find a few more supplies. I got the reindeer heads from Target last year on clearance for 7 bucks each after Xmas and thought they looked really creepy

·
Registered
169 Posts
BigAnt - I'm always impressed with what you create. Last year it was the singing pumpkins and the stand that you had them sitting on. This year, antler head columns. Pretty dang cool!!

I guess I'm going to have to start looking at things like left over Christmas decorations at walmart/target, etc. in a different way ;)

What kind of material are the heads and what was their original intent?

Again, really nice work!

·
Registered
529 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks SpiderMonkey!!!! These heads seem to be made out of a hard resin almost plastic like they stink like chemicals which is probably why no one bought them, well that and the fact they are creepy as hell looking especially for a Christmas decoration. I can only assume their original intent was to be used as table toppers for the holiday as a quick and easy way to make your guest feel uncomfortable. They were originally all white with gold antlers but its their large dead lifeless eyes that make them really creepy looking imho haha.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts