Halloween Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
493 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought a new prop at Spirit, the electrical fuse box with the hanging wires. My intention was to add it to my existing electric chair prop but the problem was I didn't have enough room. And since I had so much old fence material left over I decided to go ahead and build a new one. Plus the old one was starting to get pretty beat up.

I figured that somebody will ask how I make the dummy (named Bob) move, so I also included a picture of the back.

Also last summer the wind blew my graveyard sign over and knocked the sign off the post and since I had so much old fence material left over I decide to go ahead and build a new one. I did a little something different on this one and made it a swinging sign (something I wanted to do from the beginning but didn't have the stuff). I figure maybe my talking lantern or maybe some skulls and/or bats will be a good addition when I put it out on Halloween.

Attachments

·
Registered
493 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
You are really kicking Halloween butt this year. You are completing projects at a rapid pace. You are making me feel like a total slacker. :D Ditto on the comments wanting to see a video of your prop in action.]
Thanks. It has a lot to do with the fact that we had a new fence built last April and I kept way more material from the old fence than I needed to complete the bottomless well prop. The new electric chair took only one day to complete but since this is actually the 3rd electric chair prop I've built in 10 years, it makes sense that I have it down pretty good by now. Also I need to get all new props built early because I know that both drop panels need repairing after breaking last Halloween.

·
Registered
33 Posts
I bought a new prop at Spirit, the electrical fuse box with the hanging wires. My intention was to add it to my existing electric chair prop but the problem was I didn't have enough room. And since I had so much old fence material left over I decided to go ahead and build a new one. Plus the old one was starting to get pretty beat up.

I figured that somebody will ask how I make the dummy (named Bob) move, so I also included a picture of the back.

Also last summer the wind blew my graveyard sign over and knocked the sign off the post and since I had so much old fence material left over I decide to go ahead and build a new one. I did a little something different on this one and made it a swinging sign (something I wanted to do from the beginning but didn't have the stuff). I figure maybe my talking lantern or maybe some skulls and/or bats will be a good addition when I put it out on Halloween.
Dude.... Awesome!

I picked up the same "zap-box" this year, but still not sure where/how to incorporate into my decorations.... You've inspired me for next year!

2 questions... What is that tool (jigsaw?) Making Bob shake? And how is everything activated?

Thanks!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

1 - 8 of 8 Posts