Halloween Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We've got our new site up and running at VidScenes, where we're selling a continuously-looping DVD of halloween scenes for your haunt or party. The DVD also has two bonus loops for a more ambient experience, and maybe even an easter egg.

I'm also considering producing some loops that could be used in constructing Pepper's Ghost illusions. Let me know if you're interested!

·
Registered
2,029 Posts
Nice work.
The "loops that could be used in constructing Pepper's Ghost illusions" sounds interesting.
You have alot of ideas going on there.
some of them could be be used as a loop by themselves.

is the that option?
Maybe you should make each idea loopable.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for your comments!

I had intended to have a montage-style loop as you saw, but did end up including two longer single loops on the DVD, made from two clips that also appeared in the montage. Some of the clips probably wouldn't make good long-form loops, but others would be fine, and I'm considering expanding those.

I'll be working on Pepper's Ghosts over the next few days for a separate DVD, and I'll share my results as I get them.

Thanks again!

·
HELLoween Ubber Lord
2,682 Posts
It would be nice to have the option to seperate loop each one,
peppers ghost effect would be great, like a phantom playing the piano & maybe the same but with a skeleton with flesh falling off......,:eek:
Interesting to see what ya come up with & go for a package dvd deal !
Looks great though,thank you for you post !

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.