Halloween Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am trying to get away from the "howloweenqueen" name (never really liked it) and have FINALLY gotten all my web pages and content moved over to the new domain. I also added a few new pages while I was at it, including pages for 2008's Halloween here at the Dead End, plus a few project pages. If anyone notices anything that is "off", please let me know so I can fix it. My eyes are just all googly from looking at the computer monitor for the past 6 days straight making the changes....lol

http://www.theghostess.com

The old site will remain up for a while, then I will redirect the old pages to the new ones. Eventually, the old domain will go up for sale since I have it registered until 2014.

Thanks!

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Haha... I'm in the process of building a "favorite vendors and suppliers" page. I'm only putting ones I've actually dealt with and Monster Guts is DEFINITELY on that list. ;-) I looooooove me some Monster Guts!!!

·
Registered
594 Posts
Glad to have read this - I think that we should all pitch in and buy the domain from you so that there won't be broken links ALL over the internet, from people linking to your tutorials on the old site, haha!!! (including my own blog... better go change some of them!)

Love your site, Ghostess... thanks for the heads up on the change!

·
The Mrs. to a MysterE
2,361 Posts
I've updated my site finally, added new stuff (not much) and got the 2010 Halloween pics up. I must be getting old, that wore me out!
Hallow ghostess! Just thought I would visit your newly updated site and WOW! Really enjoyed all your info and lively comments. Especially enjoy the skelly lounging by the seaside pic. We are all sooo there! Lucky you to be in FLorida - and sending you positive vibes in your job hunt too. BOO!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts