Halloween Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is my new clown design incorperatin the awesome details of Rob Zombie's Halloween mask

There are so many possibilities for this mask starting at 65.00 for the basic and up for further customization.
Shown here it is cut out exposing the forehead and cheek which will require make up as in the pic. It will be offered without the cutouts made and a flesh and blood paint applied.
Wigs are on order. Pics will follow when I make the first one up.
Thanks for looking at the post.
Face Dealers

·
Registered
2 Posts
please contact me asap

dude i love tha clown mask. please email me at muffin1522006 at yahoo dot com so i can talk to you about buying one of those. its exactly what i need for my haunted house this year. it would be badass. again please email asap. thanks alot

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
More can be seen at my MySpace page. MySpace.com/Facedealers Check out the photos for the Clown and many more designs I have available. I added a couple new clowns also.

·
Registered
2 Posts
hey man i appreciate the reply. i added you on myspace and i saw one that im in love with. i want it. i posted a comment on it. just message me on myspace and tell me what i need to do to get it. thanks again

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
This mask was used for a promotional photo shoot. These can be seen on the Haunted Mill site and the FaceDealers site on MySpace

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.