Halloween Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
jester girl
18,185 Posts
that is very pretty garth. I like their music too. I don't own any of their cd's, but hope to someday. I do have some by midnight syndicate, well, at least one I got from the secret reaper, I think maybe one more. I hope to own more of theirs someday as well. I played vampire in my haunt this year. it was perfect.

·
Registered
20,825 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Is Nox Arcana royalty free, like Midnight Syndicate?
If so, do they have a similar registration scheme to allow use of their music in your haunt?
Sorry, but I am not sure. Your best bet would be to contact them: http://www.monolithgraphics.com/contact.html.

that is very pretty garth. I like their music too. I don't own any of their cd's, but hope to someday. I do have some by midnight syndicate, well, at least one I got from the secret reaper, I think maybe one more. I hope to own more of theirs someday as well. I played vampire in my haunt this year. it was perfect.
I am fond of their music in general, but the 'Winter' albums are particularly beautiful. From this new album, I especially love the contrast between the delicate piano and the bass in Shades of the Past. I would recommend any one of the trilogy (Winter's Knight, Eve, or Majesty) if you are looking for some elegant music with a holiday theme, or Shadow of the Raven or Legion of Shadows if you want to begin with the typical sound of Nox Arcana; definitely not saying that the others are bad by any means.

·
jester girl
18,185 Posts
I'm going to have to check those out. thanks for the suggestions. whenever I go to garage sales or thrift stores, I always check out their cds, but you never find any of these.

·
Registered
20,825 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm going to have to check those out. thanks for the suggestions. whenever I go to garage sales or thrift stores, I always check out their cds, but you never find any of these.
You are welcome. I am not surprised in the least; many people would not know good music if it bit them:rolleyes:

·
Registered
20,825 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
or they do know good music and don't want to donate it.
I am still sticking with option #1.

I just bought the last 4 cd's I needed from them, I own them all now.
Congratulations. I just could not get into Blood of the Dragon, so I never ordered that:eek: Crimson Winter, William Piotrowski's new solo album, is phenomenal, so be sure to also grab that;)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts