Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
been working on this sign for a while. I made it from foam. It's not up yet and I will have to add pictures later of it fully assembled, but thought I would share none the less. It still needs a good tea staining though..... Oh yeah, it's 18 feet wide, so shes a big one!
13 - 1.jpg

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I cannot dismantle ir so storage will be an issue. I am sure I will slide it along side my existing old cemetery sign that is 16 ft long!

Thanks all for the compliments. I won't assemble the sign for a while but ill post a picture tonight of the colums. The bases aren't yet done either(which will hold 2 giant gargoyles) see picture for those

Attachments

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
The sign looks cool!

The skeleton gargoyle looks nice too...

it looks Italian... very fragile......
it really ins't all things considered. the lighting is poor on it so I am not sure if you can see his pointed shoulders and horns. The weed fabric allows the wind to blow his "wings" but the rest of him being steel pipe and spray insulation foam is pretty sturdy!

·
Registered
440 Posts
Weathernut: What are you using to keep the whole gate stable when it's assembled? Will it be up against something? I've thought about building something of similar size but worried it would blow over even with thorough securing.
Awesome work!!

1 - 20 of 37 Posts