Halloween Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
488 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last month I got a new car. It's a lime green Ford Fiesta... and I named it Frankenstein. He's the first car I've ever bought for myself and I love him. Even sprung for a vanity plate.

There's also a severed hand on my dashboard. :) He's perfect.

Thought if ever there was a group of people who would appreciate my new car... it would be you guys!

·
Arachnophiliac
999 Posts
Ha, awesome! And Arizona plates too. I'll have to give you a shout if I ever see you driving around while I'm down there!

·
Registered
488 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
@Ferryman: I ended up buying a piece of clipart and ordering a custom license plate since I couldn't find any Frankenstein license plates I liked that were already made.

@spiderqueen: I actually don't drive very much since work/home/parents are all pretty close by. So if you're not in Mesa, you might not see me. But I'll wave if you do! :)

·
His name is Roger Clyne
9,454 Posts
I wish I could have a custom plate on the front, that's not allowed in MD. We're allowed tag I have license plate frames as long as it doesn't cover an orange car & that's the only thing I like about it. It's so easy to find in the sea of silver & white cars in parking lots.

This is the car I want & my husband's swears I only want it because it's available in orange, which is sorta true, but I really do want a Subaru for the next car.

·
Registered
488 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
RCIAG - My original plan was to get an orange car, but I completely fell in love with the lime green Fiesta when I saw it. :) And being able to find your car in a parking lot sea of silver/white/black/insert boring color here is definitely a giant perk.

Other perk? Manual transmission. So husband can't drive it and crash it like he did with my last new-ish car.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts