Halloween Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Really gross. My son wants me to make a torso where you have reach through the guts to get the candy. Have any ideas for gooey guts that won't get on everything?

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Really gross. My son wants me to make a torso where you have reach through the guts to get the candy. Have any ideas for gooey guts that won't get on everything?
Hmmm... You probably couldn't go with gooey, but you could do squishy! What comes to mind to me is those kind of sticky squishy balls with the little spikes on them. Do you know what I mean? I bet a bunch of those stuck to the "wall" of the stomach would get you a decent effect.

·
Registered
268 Posts
Take a look at Stilt Beast's youtube video for building intestines. It might work for what you have in mind.

Or I could just link it and save you the trouble.

·
Human Candy Shovel
1,107 Posts
All I'll say is the neighborhood kids will love you for it. My candy bowl last year was a coffin with a skeleton, and the rib cage stuffed full of candy. The kids thought it was the greatest thing in the world, digging into a skeleton to grab a piece of candy. More amazingly, every last one of them only took a single piece of candy!

So there is an option for you if you can't figure out the gooey, slimy,squishy torso - just use a rib cage!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts