Halloween Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My boy just got a new Nikon D70 SLR camera with all the goodies to take great night shots without a flash (oh he has a fancy flash too), just wish I had my Tiki's on (next photo shoot). Anyhow you'll see the trail in the first pic that goes behind the garden is a creepy optional route in our backyard trail to the garage.We had the foggers on smoking from below the trampoline (will get those pics later on.The trail is so creepy at night my boy and I won't go out alone....ha. The other night a cat trip my flood light on and I thought somebody was back there......dang I creep myself out....ha. ? would you walk this trail behind the garden (of course there will be actors in there too) ? lol, not me !;) We are almost ready for movie night.....more to come later.

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Risky trail split ?!?!?

Perfect lighting. Creepy, but still safe(= no law suits:D)
Thanks you all. My only concern with the optional trail split is the ground tho well lit is a little uneven back behind the garden. Its a bit rugged going that way. I will have enter at your own risk but I sure hope no one slips..?!?!? Still walking it and grooming it a little bit. Its not bad but not as smooth as the grass in front of the garden.....uuumm.

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks again, I started around Sept. 9th doing a little a day pounding the hard ground with poles. Whats cool is everything came from the garage, I use 6' plant hangers (the W.Wolf is 7'6" tall, pumpkinhead is 6'10", and the paintpole ghost is 14' tall with the rest of the props on garden tools upside down.Rakes,shovels are with camo rain poncho's drape over them for that creepy shadow effect. Also used 2 telescopic paint poles to get the Ghost on the garage roof (the pole is fasten to the gutter and arch) and the one above the trampoline as well.It was so fun coming up with these ideals. The blue light is attached to the top of the trampoline safety inclosure poles and soon I'll post a few pics of the foggers running under the trampoline, the effect of the fog rising above net is very cool too.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Thanks again, I started around Sept. 9th doing a little a day pounding the hard ground with poles. Whats cool is everything came from the garage, I use 6' plant hangers (the W.Wolf is 7'6" tall, pumpkinhead is 6'10", and the paintpole ghost is 14' tall with the rest of the props on garden tools upside down.Rakes,shovels are with camo rain poncho's drape over them for that creepy shadow effect. Also used 2 telescopic paint poles to get the Ghost on the garage roof (the pole is fasten to the gutter and arch) and the one above the trampoline as well.It was so fun coming up with these ideals. The blue light is attached to the top of the trampoline safety inclosure poles and soon I'll post a few pics of the foggers running under the trampoline, the effect of the fog rising above net is very cool too.

seems you really have a budget for all these...hahaha:D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts