Halloween Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We used to love the Gemmy Bubble Fogger but they were prone to breakdowns and have not been available for sometime. Last year we tried one of the Froggy ones and it was a poor substitute. We found this new release on Amazon and it came in yesterday. Oh my goodness, it was like meeting an old friend only better, This bubble fogger by 1byone seems to have corrected all the problems we experienced with the Gemmy. It even has drains on the solution containers and Only $84.
Amazon.com: Fog Bubble Machine, 1byone 450W High Output Fog Bubble Maker Great Machine for Christmas Wedding Party or Environmental Disinfection: Musical Instruments

·
Registered
512 Posts
Awesome find. Looks like amazon had them for $62 before they went out of stock. I hear you about Gemmy reliability. I started an entire "how to fix gemmy bubble foggers" thread a couple years ago. They're junk that barely works 1 day out of the year, but people love them.

Up until this point, there really hasn't been a product that bridges the gap between the price of the Gemmy and those $200-$400 pro units sold on aliexpress. Looks like this may be a solution.

No telling how long it will last, but if the gears don't break right away. It should be a winner. Can you share a video of it in action please?

Edit: Found another new one at homedepot!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts