Halloween Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

I haven't had as much time this year vs previous years to complete a bunch of new props like I usually do but I have been able to work on some in recent weeks/months and have a new Bride of Frankenstein about 95% done (she needs some facial makeup, touch ups, some lipstick, and eybrows attached). She was one that I definetly wanted to make this year since my 7' Frankenstein from last year looked so lonely off by himself. Naturally he needed a companion!

Before I post the pics., let me step back to say that my BoF really could NOT have been made without the amazing BoF that Lauriebeast created and the tutorials she posted. She makes such truly incredible props that I still am awestuck at her talents each time I take a peek. You should be in Hollywood, honestly.

My BoF is a '6' to her '10' but should work fine outside in front of and fighting off Frank. Maybe I can push her to a '7' if I do her makeup well <gulp!>.

Bride of Frankenstein picture by Coldshivers - Photobucket
BoF from front picture by Coldshivers - Photobucket
Bof Head closeup picture by Coldshivers - Photobucket

Happy Haunting!

Typical Ghoul Next Door
You did a good job using Lauriebeast's bride as a guide.

I like it!

:)

Devilishly Dutch
Nice! You go straight to the head of LaurieBeast's class :D

Registered
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for all your comments. Wow front of the class, I was usually in trouble and sitting in the back. ha.

My Frankenstien has a reach out & grab ya look to him so she will fit in nicely in a somewhat scared out of her mind defensive posture.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts