Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
882 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been contacted by Servo Magazine and invited to write a monthly column on Do It Yourself Animatronics. I guess they were pleased with the work I did last year for the October issue with Papa VooDoo (they did put him on the cover).
I'll be exploring many different methods, motors and controllers that are available. Hopefully in the process we can all learn some new tricks.
The first column will come out in the June issue.
Any suggestions on topics you'd like to see covered would be appreciated.
Maybe as Haunters, we're finally being recognized!

·
Far Away Eyes
3,354 Posts
A big congratulations to you on your new assignment! What an honor, and there's not a better guy for them to have on board. Way to go. Cheers!

·
Registered
882 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
[HR][/HR] The first of the series on Do It Yourself Animatronics is now available in the digital version. Next month's article is a beginners guide to getting started as requested and has already been submitted for the July issue.

·
Registered
882 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
The digital edition of the July issue of Servo Magazine is out! It has my column on "Getting Started in Animatronics" as requested. I hope this helps get some started with their own Animatronic projects.

·
Registered
882 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
The newest edition of Servo Magazine is out in digital form. I am very excited that my project was selected for the cover. The cover photo was done by my son, Bryan Koci, the owner of Red Tie Photography. Check it out for all the build details!

Attachments

1 - 20 of 20 Posts