Halloween Forum banner
141 - 160 of 201 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
I would like a board for my Squawkers McCaw if you have any left.
Does it come with full instructions on how to install it? I'm new at this.

·
Registered
4,062 Posts
Discussion Starter · #148 ·
Yes, many people have done it with Alexa. Just keep in mind the SQUAWKER TALKER needs a line level audio feed, not amplified. (3.5mm jack is typically line level)

·
Registered
7 Posts
Received one of J-Man's awesome boards and bird is currently in transit to me. However, I'm having just a terrible time finding audio to use. Pirate themed dialog would work, or fake parrot dialog would work, but having a problem finding either one. Any suggestions?
Thanks in advance for any recommendations or tips for sources.
I’m looking for some parrot dialogue as well. Wish I could find a sample of Yo Ho! But just the parrot singing!

·
Registered
7 Posts
djsp: how did you paint your Squawkers? I have a few of these that I'd love to paint, but I'm a little afraid of screwing them up without know how it was done. Thanks!
Last but not least the video. New board with internal speaker. Enjoy.
oh man! I need to find this audio clip so badly! Any idea of where it may be found or is it custom 🥺

·
Registered
533 Posts
Has anyone tried modifying the bird to look like something else? Like a crow or raven? Seems like it should be possible, beak is just plastic right?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4,062 Posts
Discussion Starter · #158 ·
Has anyone tried modifying the bird to look like something else? Like a crow or raven? Seems like it should be possible, beak is just plastic right?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Might be better to post this question in a new thread. I would prefer to keep this thread about the SQUAWKER TALKER CONTROLLER. Thanks!

141 - 160 of 201 Posts