Halloween Forum banner

181 - 187 of 187 Posts

·
Registered
3,709 Posts
Discussion Starter #182
J-Man,

Okay, you're the man. I was using diagonal cut pliers and it was rather difficult. What do you use? :cool:
Those will work, if they're sharp. Small tin snips work well. The plastic is not brittle, it's tough but quite pliable. Actually, after doing a couple of these and knowing where the connectors are, I don't even have to cut the body. A good pair of surgical tweezers is all I need.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Thought that I'd share this.

Ok, with J-Man's fabulous boards, I've mounted 2 birds on a treasure chest and edited a "Who's On First" dialog to test out all the bits and pieces. Hopefully, I'll have an original great dialog for Hallowe'en. But why not use other times of the year? Forgive the imperfections!

Meet Google Drive – One place for all your files

PS: I have found a good text to voice conversion program called "Talkia." There is a low price subscription but I bought a standalone at a low price. You can then choose various world accents, various ages and genders. The pitch and rate of speech can be altered on the fly. I take the finished audio into Garage Band for echo, lowering the voice pitch further, etc.
J-man is right about the onboard macaw speakers being quite adequate. His amp is just fine.

I am going to use a wireless or Wifi remote to turn on the 2 amps.

For lighting, I use fairly inexpensive Ulanzi accessories because the company has many products for smartphones, so some can serve additional purposes. So, a small tripod, a 2-light bar, 2 LED lights that are USB charged, very bright, have 3 levels of brightness, and come with multiple gels, and swivel mounts. Batteries last hours:

tempImagelCcIb0.jpg

Any tips would be greatly appreciated!

181 - 187 of 187 Posts