Halloween Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Child of the Machine
748 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, christmas came and went. But that means it brought much fortune on my end!

Sorry I haven't been on or posting for a while, I've just been here and there. I'm sure you all know how that gets. :p

Anyways, some of you may know...Maybe not, But I work at Dream Reapers haunted house in Chicago, IL. It's been ranked number 1 in illinois for a the fourth year running now, so, it's a pretty big deal for me. But I found out, that one of my managers knows the prop makers at Prop Masters, Inc. . I found this out when he had one of their props in the gift shop, sold it, and saw I was bummed about it. Well, he went ahead and ordered that prop, as well as another one i'd been wanting. We got them a very fair price, but it ended up being Christmas gifts from my mother.

I am very pleased with them, but I figured I would share my happiness with you all. Here they are:
Ressurection Mary-

The Bride (I renamed her Bloody Mary)-

I had her done without the dress, it costed less that way. I put her in one that I owned, I like her much better in black, actually.

I'm sure you all will appreciate their beauty, and extreme detail. I think they are breathtaking, besides being my most expensive things I own, they definatly are the most special to me.

Happy Holidays!
-Anthony

·
Child of the Machine
748 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
very cool...are you leaving them on your bed though?
Hahaha, That's a silly question. I'm currently building stands for them, they will be displayed in my room...but not so much on my bed. o_O I like them a lot, but not THAT much. xD

-Anthony

·
Child of the Machine
748 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
New pics:
Built Ressurection Mary's Stand:

Still haven't for Bloody Mary, But here's how she is for now:

Haha, Sorry Scourge, They're my babies. ;D
thanks for looking!
-Anthony

·
Ghouls Rule
2,622 Posts
great props! I especially <3 the feet not fitting in bloody marys shoes :3 Do you mind disclosing the cost of these ladies? Theyre amazing!

·
Child of the Machine
748 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
great props! I especially <3 the feet not fitting in bloody marys shoes :3 Do you mind disclosing the cost of these ladies? Theyre amazing!
The feet DO fit in her shoes. They fit perfectly, actually. It's ironic, because they're my mother's. The shoes, that is.
These beautiful ladies run between 350-550. Bloody Mary (The Bride) Being the more expensive.

-Anthony

·
Registered
232 Posts
those are great! nice job they look sweet! love the way she looks sitting in the corner like that, reminds me of a part in "The Ring" :)

·
BAD INFLUENCE
11,457 Posts
Ya, know if you look at the one in the black dress it almost looks like Ozzy Osborne, I can here it screaming "SSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHRRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN" LOL

·
Registered
440 Posts
Bloody Mary is really a beautifully bloody work of art! So Is Ressurection Mary.... But Bloody Mary... Woww. I still can't get over how awesome these props are... Maybe for my birthday in February... 0_o

·
Don't Drink and Fly!!
2,959 Posts
I think Mary looks awesome curled up in the corner. I noticed the Argento poster on the wall, great taste!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts