Halloween Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
775 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,
Wanted to share some of my recent mask purchases. I have been collecting Horror/Halloween items for about 23 years. I am going to need a bigger collectibles room. :D

Rob

First is the Universal Studios Frankenstein. An incredibly realistic mask.

The new Trick or Treat Studios Mr Grimm mask

Clown Skinner mask by Trick or Treat Studios

Pandemonium by Ghoulish Productions from last year. This mask is huge.

Banshee by Ghoulish Productions

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
cool ceollection you got going there which one is your favorite so far? I like the clown one and pandemonium.

·
Registered
471 Posts
Very nice collection - what are you using for display stands ?

Once upon a time when I was a kid growing up in the 70-80's I had squired a sizable mask collection from comic book adds and Monster magazines. Don Post were my favorites. When I left home my room was converted into a guest room and everything was put in the box in the attic- Fast forward a few years everything melted together and went nuclear. :(
I have always wanted to start collecting again.

·
Registered
775 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
cool ceollection you got going there which one is your favorite so far? I like the clown one and pandemonium.
I don't think I can pick a favorite. However, I will shortly be receiving the ultimate treasure and what would be the masterpiece of any mask collection. The "Castle Edition" Myers mask by N.A.G. The artist sent me this pic after he was done. Can't wait to receive this one.

Rob

·
Registered
775 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Very nice collection - what are you using for display stands ?

Once upon a time when I was a kid growing up in the 70-80's I had squired a sizable mask collection from comic book adds and Monster magazines. Don Post were my favorites. When I left home my room was converted into a guest room and everything was put in the box in the attic- Fast forward a few years everything melted together and went nuclear. :(
I have always wanted to start collecting again.
Yup, went through the same thing many years ago. My collectibles room stays around room temperature maybe a little cooler most of the year.

Rob

1 - 5 of 5 Posts