Halloween Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to share my new additions, pillars are made of 1' pink foam framed out with 1x2" fixed with flicker bulbs and the edges are styrofoam pallet packing I found in my warehouse. 10' tall reaper with (flaming couldron from spirit) made from pvc frame and weed guard fabric. sorry about the cell phone pics but can't find my digital.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Forgot to mention the pillars are fitted for 20" box fans on the top for fake flames, just having trouble finding them this time of year, I may have to steal 2 out of my warehouse, I'll get more pics up when I get those in.

·
Registered
28 Posts
That is so awsome looking! I think I am gonna be building stuff all year long for next year! Hope you don't mind if I use some of your ideas! GREAT WORK!!!

·
Hauntless
8,351 Posts
Oh wow! I love so many things about this: The giant reaper, the scary guy peeking out of the window, the boarded up windows, the mausoleum, the flaming torch guy and of course the arches. Oh, I listed everything, didn't I? ......Terrific!

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Oh wow! I love so many things about this: The giant reaper, the scary guy peeking out of the window, the boarded up windows, the mausoleum, the flaming torch guy and of course the arches. Oh, I listed everything, didn't I? ......Terrific!
Thanks, I can't wait to try some of your techniques in the off season, YOUR tombstones are amazing!

·
The Hobo Spider Assassin
6,111 Posts
Wow, different columns and I'd love to see 'em with the box fan/flame effect. Good work, I second that I really enjoy seeing everyones take and final product on theor haunts and set ups.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts