Halloween Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Haunters!

Last year I made a 6' Werewolf breaking busting out of a cage and placed him at the front of the driveway on the left side. While it looked great the ToT's seemed to then prefer to walk on the right side and he also looked a little lonely so..... he has a new buddy this year. Finishing up my first new prop to add to the yard, just need to connect both halves and see what tweaks to make....

Attachments

·
Registered
112 Posts
Great! The white will make the most of your lighting as well.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Hello Haunters!

Last year I made a 6' Werewolf breaking busting out of a cage and placed him at the front of the driveway on the left side. While it looked great the ToT's seemed to then prefer to walk on the right side and he also looked a little lonely so..... he has a new buddy this year. Finishing up my first new prop to add to the yard, just need to connect both halves and see what tweaks to make....
Looks great! and the feet look to be in proportion for the rest of the prop which as we all know can be hard to accomplish.
Where did you find the feet by the way Ive never seen that pair unless possibly those belong to the Incredible Hulk!
Taking a stab in the dark on that :D
I have a monster that could use a pair that go up to the knee and haven't had much luck finding any?

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks all. I appreciate your great comments. I'm looking forward to seeing the ToT's maneuver up the drive between both my Werewolves, ha.

HKitten, He is built with a 1" PVC frame and I attached a pic taken somewhat halfway through building his torso. It doesn't show some of the details and its before I added 'muscles' to the arms....etc but sorta gives you an idea what's underneath.

Rabbit101, I got the feet (along with the mask and hands) a few years back at a costume site online. I'm trying to recall where but do remember it was expensive. Since most of what I make is from what I have around on hand I treated myself that year.[

PoCalHauntGal, Great pic, thanks the pose I really wanted! I am just not up to that level of design yet. Maybe he'll get reworked next year!

Palladino, Funny about being your dogs name. I actually wanted to name our dog Wolfie as well but since we got a Mini Schnauzer the name just didn't fit. ha

Wolfie frame.jpg

·
Registered
178 Posts
Consider using one of the adjustible joint tutorials in the forums. They really just involve either fence caps or modified pvc connectors... of course there are spider joints as well. I think you would be able to get the pose you want with those.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts