Halloween Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Part of me feels nervous that i'll get my hopes up and then be disappointed, but the other part is just so excited that they're doing it and can't wait to bring my little one to see it in the theatres.

·
Registered
1,178 Posts
Part of me feels nervous that i'll get my hopes up and then be disappointed, but the other part is just so excited that they're doing it and can't wait to bring my little one to see it in the theatres.
With the cast unless the writing is really bad I am not especially worried.

·
Registered
374 Posts
Since Hollywood ruins just about everything nowadays, I am mentally preparing myself to be disappointed now so when I actually see the movie the blow isn't so hard.

·
Registered
50 Posts
I'm excited but very nervous at the same time.
Maybe seven years ago I heard that Tim Burton was working on a stop motion Addams Family.
I'm glad they went without actors because Raul Julia and Angelica Houston along with the other actors nailed those roles. Those two movies were sooooo great. I would be extremely critical of any other actors portraying the characters.

·
Registered
58 Posts
I'm thrilled! The casting sounds great, and I really love the return to the comic strip character designs. I love that another generation of kiddos get to experience these characters.

Also, the 60s live action series is on Hulu... :D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts