Halloween Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
955 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I just purchased the new version of VSA.

1. Do not see multiple colors for device events. Not the event or the plot.

2. Audio files only display a limited duration of wave. When played, the audio plays it's entire duration, but the wave and plot only extend about 10 seconds.

I put an email in to support, but I figured someone here would know what I am missing.

·
Registered
955 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Duh !! Me so stupid.

I think I found the display issue. Notebook was set to 16 bit color. I will try the mp3 file. I should have some on my desktop I loaded onto my wifes IPOD. Course not sure how scary my 3 axis skull will be singing Elvis. LOL !!!

Update : Well guess not so stupid. 32 bit did not provide multiple collors for devices or anything else. I wonder is its the video driver in my Dell.

As far as MP3 file. Nope. Same results. It is almost as if exactly half the file displays.

I'm headed for my desktop to load the application on it. Hopefully I will see full functionality.

Well I am a tad slow. Finally saw I needed to scroll right in settings to change device color. Duh !!!

Oh and when I loaded a different music wave file it displayed completely. Still not sure what controls that.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts