Halloween Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I love seeing what people are doing for their Cemeteries so whatcha building and with Halloween just around the corner are you on track? I updated my Skull Crypt to make if look realistic the original I built in 2014 was done too fast and the detail stunk. Here's the old and the new. I still have to paint it and I plan on keeping the top portion of the old crypt but this is the direction. The only other detail missing is over the windows and doors there will be skulls were you see the raised stone at the top. Each window will have five skulls and over the door will be seven skulls one on each of the raised stone.

Attachments

·
Registered
217 Posts
DAMN! not seeing where it's lacking in detail, but if so, it makes up for it in sheer scale.

As for what i am doing, I am building a cemetery statue/monument of an angel of death concept, and my wife would like me to make a few Dementors to hang around. haven't even started on those yet, but the statue is in progress, but no where near where i'd like it to be.

·
Registered
124 Posts
I love seeing what people are doing for their Cemeteries so whatcha building and with Halloween just around the corner are you on track? I updated my Skull Crypt to make if look realistic the original I built in 2014 was done too fast and the detail stunk. Here's the old and the new. I still have to paint it and I plan on keeping the top portion of the old crypt but this is the direction. The only other detail missing is over the windows and doors there will be skulls were you see the raised stone at the top. Each window will have five skulls and over the door will be seven skulls one on each of the raised stone.
This is so DOPE-it's thrilling, love it!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts