Halloween Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are a few of my props for this year! 2 Zombies that will be in my graveyard this year, I have one more that I need to dress for the occasion!!

I also finished my "monster in box" that will be run off a motion sensor power strip hack. The candy bowl will be placed on top of the lid and when the kids walk up to grab some candy, it will start up! I have a red light inside and a small fog machine to add to the effect! I connected the chain on top to the chain on his wrists so when the lid opens it moves his hands up and down...Ill get a video soon!

You can see the motions sensor below in the photo. Its underneath the box so feet will activate it...

I also purchased this prop for my rocking chair prop. Ill post those once its finished!

Here is the other zombie that I am thinking of changing his outfit to a suit like the others...

·
Registered
94 Posts
Like the others, I want to know where you got the sewn up old guy.. was he originally designed and sold as a ground breaker? (stake into your lawn)

id really like to know.

everything looks fantastic btw, I love your zombies.. how did you put them together...

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I actually found the mannequins cheap off craigslist. $30 each (Thats the frame) I got the Stitched man off ebay. He was made by Silent Creations (thats their ebay name also) The clothes are just salvation army $5 pants and coat. Here is my other coffin I made. More for a background effect, wont be seen close up... I nave plexi glass in the window but its hard to see. Using the "flicker light" tutorial here on the forum to get the lights to flicker. Using a Floresent starter and 2 night lights. Looks ALOT better in the dark!

Ill have a back on it so you cant see thru it and a illow for his head to rest on..

He is made to be on a PVC body (which I am constructing now) and has PVC conections ot attach to a body. Here are a few more photos of him...

·
The Minister of Macabre
957 Posts
Thanks meltdown! I am familiar with Silent Creations... Though they have not been active on ebay for a while. Your set up looks great! I love it!

·
Registered
94 Posts
that stitched up guy has to be the best looking prop I have seen for a long time, ive been looking for a latex head/prop to use for a pnumatic rocking chair scare, he would be perfect. how much did he set you back?

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks guys and gals! That is my WHOLE intention! MORE CANDY FOR ME!! The head and hands set me back $174 with free shipping. I thought it looked great too! (dont tell my wife)! Still waiing for it to show up, I have the body made and in the chair! Ill post more stuff and I get it ready!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts