Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
443 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a new 2009 DMX skulltronix for sale. It comes with a RAPU which makes it a true plug and play prop. You will not need a computer to use. The Routines are on a flash card. Comes with Abandoned Pirate, Witches, and Spooky Scary Skeleton routine. Two Chauvet DMX ColorSplash Jr with cables. Also a hard plaster tombstone from GrandinRoad with a steel rod that I put through it to hold the skull. In the picture the front tombstone on the right is the one you would receive. I am selling because it looks like I may be away from home for Halloween night. The price is $2350 which is what I have in it.

SkullTroniX Video Gallery

·
Registered
443 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
If purchased by the end of the month will sell for $1825. Again only used on Halloween night to make the Viedo for 5 minutes and 25 minutes setting up. Rick 770-420-6577

·
Registered
443 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
No not Really.... Two different skulls. The one from 2008 was a REV 3 with Latex skin covering. Which I know longer have. I am selling a 2009 REV 4 no Latex skin on the skull used only to make the video. Thanks for noticing. Rick

·
Registered
2,053 Posts
Rick, I don't want to make you angry or anything but do you realize Skulltronix has a significant sale going on right now?

Skulltronix Rev 5 skull- Jan special- 3 free songs included - $1199

RAPU Version 5 - $319.95

Ebay has brand new Colorsplash Jr's @ $79.99 each w/ free shipping

So if you add in 2 lights your looking at $1679.92 for all brand new stuff....

If you don't need the RAPU, it's much more less.....

Maybe after the sale is over, your new lower price will be more attractive.....

Good Luck!......ZR

·
Registered
443 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
You missed a few costs that are in my prop:
extended DMX cables for Lights $40 The lights on E-bay do not include any cables.
Flash card for RAPU charged by Skulltronix $50
Pirate routine $100
Tombstone $100
Rapu programed by Skulltronix $100
$60 in additional shipping to get RAPU, then shipped to Skulltronix, and then back, plus shipping for the tombstone.
So thats $450 that you did not show for a total of $2129.92. That is a savings of $304.92 on my prop compared to Skulltronix's "sale price" plus all other cost for the components to make the same prop I am selling. Which I feel is still a great deal for a Skulltronix, which is set up as a true plug and play prop and has only been used for 5 minutes. No computer problems to ever worry about. Another thing to think about is the unseen cost, for the work and time it took to put this prop together.
For those out there who want a Skulltronix and do not mind running on a computer then as ZR has pointed out Skulltronix is having a great sale going on right now!!!!! If you have ever wanted one don't wait, there is only 6 left for this sale. Jerry's skulls are the best! I am only selling mine because I only decorate the outside of my house and only want to use props that are weatherproof in the future.
Rick

·
Registered
1,425 Posts
If you can afford it, I say go for it!!!....I'm loving my skulltronix and VSA has opened up MANY possibilities.....ZR
I would have a month or so ago. But blew a wad on like four other Halloween props and prop makings. But his deal is great and I do hope he sells it in the time frame he wants to. If not sold by then and I have sold some of my other props not needed anymore, then I would buy it !!

·
Registered
2,053 Posts
Did someone make an offer after the bidding was over?...I ask because I saw it on ebay this week while browsing at high end halloween and when you said it sold I just went and looked at completed listings and it shows no bids....It's none of my business really....I was just curious....Congratulations and I hope the transaction goes through for you...I know you've been trying to sell it for awhile now.....ZR

1 - 20 of 21 Posts