Halloween Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
490 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Better late than....Nevermore

Here's a link to some of our Nevermore Poe Halloween Party. It was a Poe Wedding Theme -- thus the Haunted Love Story. I can't seem to find the outside pictures or the night time photos with all the lighting but here are the party guests and some of the deccorations. My husband was Poe and I was the Raven.

http://s224.photobucket.com/user/kimb1023/library/Nevermore

Event Fashion Costume Formal wear Dress

Furniture Antique Room

Room Table Restaurant Meal Household silver

Fictional character Art
Picture frame Wall Room Collection Visual arts
Room Furniture Property Living room Table
Tree Wood Twig Branch Textile

·
Registered
211 Posts
Very elegant! Thank you for sharing! :)

·
Ghouls Rule
2,675 Posts
Wow! Amazing! Please tell us details on your raven costume, like where you got it (or homemade?) Looks awesome! Also love your decor, the lighting is very lovely especially around the fireplace. :3

·
Registered
490 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Wow! Amazing! Please tell us details on your raven costume, like where you got it (or homemade?) Looks awesome! Also love your decor, the lighting is very lovely especially around the fireplace. :3

Kittyvibe -- Making the Raven costume was lots of fun and pretty easy just lots of strung feathers and fabric glue. I don't sew but like to make my costumes-- fabric glue is my friend ;) I used Schlappen Strung feathers and Fabri-tac is my favorite fabric glue. I glued the feathers to a simple black dress and long black gloves, I pinned them into a black bob wig and made a cuff to go around my ankles. I just happened upon the great tights :) The feathers are very easy to work with because they are already sewn together.

·
Registered
490 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Ok B Scary....your decor and costumes were jaw dropping. You must do interior design and/or photography. The details are everywhere and are spot on. Perfect...Who made your invites? Very original....
Thanks so much! I made the invitations. I am an event planner and Halloween is the one event each year that I do for myself. My hubby takes the pictures so I can't take credit for them.

·
Registered
393 Posts
I love this! Such an amazing job B Scary. Us Florida gals have to make our own Halloween as it's so hard to pretend it's Fall when it's 100 degrees out and you are sweating to death! :cool:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts