Halloween Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
~zombie hunter~
3,346 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Recentley a man in my town passed away from being hit by a car. This was just a few weeks ago. His name was John. He was an avid member of the louisville community. He would bike around main street picking up trash to keep the streets clean. He would always great you even if he had never meant you. I diden't personally know him but thousends in the community did. It never fails to amaze me how one man could change the lives of so many. John was a man of god. He believed in the higher power. So many questions went un answered during the time of his death. Last Saturday 2,000 + people gathered to pay there respects at his funeral service. This man in which I'v never knowen has changed my life forever. He's opend his heart to the community and embraced his presence in everyway possiable. Don't take the easy way out in life. Enjoy every split seconed you have with the people that mean the most to you. Don't be afraid to try new things. Don't be afraid to speak the peace.Don't be afraid of future change. In the end all things are possable.

YouTube - John Breaux R.I.P

·
Lord of the Cemetery
2,081 Posts
Poignant stuff man...and very, very true.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts