Halloween Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, I don't know what took me so long to think about finding a site for more inspiration, I'm kicking myself for that, but glad I found you all.
Anyways, I just made the move from Las Vegas Nevada to the Portland Oregon area during the week of thanksgiving. Halloween 2019 was tough with downsizing and packing when I would normally be building, so I went easy with spiders. Every year I enjoyed watching the trick or treaters, teens who are too big to be scared (but still get scared anyways) the families that return each year to see what's new, pose for their pictures, etc. I felt guilt leaving them all behind.
This year we will be in an apartment and I'm beginning to plan how to set up a small ground floor patio. Love seeing all the ideas and prep work, and the reaper gifts! Wow. You all are amazing, I look forward to being a part of this community! Take care

Attached some photos from halloween 2019, It took a while to figure out the lighting i liked. And really ran out of time to get it right. I had fun with the webbing and spiders, found some dollar store lights, and the Edison bulbs from the spirit store that had a switch on them to make them flicker and burn out were my favorite finds.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Oooo I really like it! I am also pretty new. I moved from Ohio to Oregon in 2015. First I went to Eugene but now I am on the coast. It's trickier now that I have all of this wind. I look forward to seeing more!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts