Halloween Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
650 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm making jewelry for Halloween for this year and I'm wondering on where I can find the best beads at. I've just recently got back into beading and having trouble trying to find beads online. I'm making a few necklaces and possibly some earrings. If you know where I can find the best beads online, that would be great!! :D

·
His name is Roger Clyne
9,346 Posts
I've bought some non-Halloween ceramic beads from this Etsy shop but it looks like they have Halloween stuff too. The Raku Buddha heads I bought from them are fabulous:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/TheCraftyBead?ref=pr_faveshops

Oriental Trading is also good for cheap glass beads, spacers & findings.
http://www.orientaltrading.com/craft-and-hobby-supplies/beading-supplies-a1-550100-4-0.fltr

I bought some blown glass Halloween stuff from them & it was cute. Read the reviews though, some of the beads look great in the pics but the reality isn't the same, especially for the blown glass stuff.

I'd also checkout the local beading places & even Michaels. Sometimes they have unique stuff & you'd be supporting local business.

·
Registered
650 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thank you!

Another question and if I have to make a topic I will. Just wondering if they sell a book for making Halloween Jewelry so you can get some idea's on what to make.

·
Registered
650 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I want to ask what's your shop name.
I don't have a shop, I wanted to make them a bunch of different jewelry, so I could give them to everyone on here. To those who was interested in wanting one.

Lots of great resources out there even just a quick Google will find a few projects that can inspire your own creations. Also check out Pinterest. Some great images and links there.
Thanks I'll make an account on there and check it out. :) Thanks for the suggestion! :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
About this Discussion
10 Replies
7 Participants
JustaBunchOfHocusPocus
Halloween Forum
Halloween forum - Keeping the Halloween spirit alive 365 days a year. Discuss decorations, costumes and more!
Full Forum Listing