Votes: 47 72.3%
  • No Crystals

Votes: 18 27.7%
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thanks to everyone that already commented on the skull chandelier. My wife went t the storage unit and got the the crystals for the chandelier. I don't think it needs the the crystals she thinks it does. I said lets put it to a vote on the forum.
She agreed so what ever way you guys and gals vote will be the way it is displayed on Halloween.

THANKS HAVE A GREAT HALLOWEEN !!!

·
Where wolf?
1,277 Posts
I could go either way too, but if the light plays off the crystal like I think it does might as well have them. It may be a nice effect live and in-person?

·
1031 Props
1,052 Posts
I totally agree with Terra's suggestion.

·
Registered
354 Posts
I'm not a huge fan of the Crystals. They remind me of my Grandma's house. I loved the Idea of cobwebs. That would be fantastic.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Terra I agree with the cob webs. I was going to do this but I wanted a clean photo so everyone could see the crystals clearly before webing it up.

However could you please let me know what you use for dust and were I might purchase it please. I love that photo. Did you make that chandelier or buy it just for Halloween?

·
Registered
94 Posts
Now listen up here guys, its irelevant on whether or not it looks better with or without the crystals, if you wife likes it with the crystals, for hells sake :) use the crystals.

its just more points for you..

and in my personal and humble opinion, a happy wife means more props..

by the way, I think it looks better without.. just web the heck out of it :D

·
Crawling in my skin
2,236 Posts
I like it with the hanging crystals and with cobwebs but without the rope of crystals that's a little to much even though I love bling!

1 - 20 of 34 Posts