Halloween Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey gang!

This past Halloween was a WONDERFUL success! Thanks to ALL my AWESOME customers who purchased the BEST Jack-o-lantern Projection animations on the web! I hope they helped make your Halloween display a HUGE HIT this year!

2014 is going to be an even MORE AMAZING year with LOTS of new animations! I have some GREAT songs and ideas already on my Production List. And the list keeps growing!

BUT, I am wanting YOUR HELP in rounding out the list of songs to be used for 2014! Please submit your song suggestions below. I will take them ALL into consideration. If your song doesn't make it on the production list for 2014, don't feel too bad. It may make it for 2015!

To help you get started, here's a couple songs that are on the Production List for 2014....

"Thriller"
"Monster Mash"
"Sexy and I Know It" (cover by Noah)
and MORE......

What songs do YOU suggest?

·
Registered
248 Posts
Hi Jack-O-Lantern King. Your singing pumpkin were a hit at our kiddie pumpkin patch this year :) Hope the singing pumpkins will be doing the songs you already mentioned and maybe you would consider The Witch Doctor and Love Potion #9 for them also. Cant wait for next fall. Keep us posted !!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts